Funny People Dancing Gif Gross Piercing

Archive

This page or section is an archive.
Please do not edit the contents of this page. Direct any additional comments to the current talk page or contact an administrator for aid if no talk page exists.

hai [edit source]

spamspamspamspamspamspamspamfirstspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamfirst FSMWDHA Bucket detail.png rwojy 08:07, July 17, 2012 (UTC)

ur spam is weak PEBJI Bucket detail.png rwojy 08:23, July 17, 2012 (UTC)
you will regret this war..... VFSRSBM Bucket detail.png rwojy 08:32, July 17, 2012 (UTC)
May the gods forgive me for this.... ECCL Bucket detail.png rwojy 09:11, July 17, 2012 (UTC)
I weep for you, if a single large image is the best you have... VDMGI Bucket detail.png rwojy 09:20, July 17, 2012 (UTC)
Let this be a warning to all who disbelieve my power. GFYKRU Bucket detail.png rwojy 09:52, July 17, 2012 (UTC)

PUPPIES!! [edit source]

http://img849.imageshack.us/img849/518/staffiepup1.jpg

http://img151.imageshack.us/img151/1337/staffiepup2.jpg

http://img600.imageshack.us/img600/7306/staffiepup3.jpg

Adorable? Small recharge gem.png Ansela Jonla Slayer-icon.png 08:11, July 17, 2012 (UTC)

is that puppy really purple? if so then :3,:O for monster IOFX Bucket detail.png rwojy 08:14, July 17, 2012 (UTC)
It would be a black/dark brown colour in real life, I think. Its a trick of the light that makes them look purple. Small recharge gem.png Ansela Jonla Slayer-icon.png 08:27, July 17, 2012 (UTC)

Re:Large chatheads [edit source]

Aight, just got the mod hat coming up which shouldnt be a problem as we don't have it yet.
http://oi43.tinypic.com/111tlzc.jpg
http://oi41.tinypic.com/33jjss0.jpg
http://oi44.tinypic.com/r76ihu.jpg
16:18, July 17, 2012 (UTC)

Read it's description.
http://oi43.tinypic.com/111tlzc.jpg
http://oi41.tinypic.com/33jjss0.jpg
http://oi44.tinypic.com/r76ihu.jpg
17:34, July 17, 2012 (UTC)

Buy me Runecoins [edit source]

RunecoinsPlox-1.png Adventurer's log Wahisietel (Talk) Quest map icon.png 14:39, July 18, 2012 (UTC)

While Guthix Sleeps undo [edit source]

The whole point of the quest guide is to prepare players of it. There is no reason to leave out important details of needing combat gear just for it to be more interesting. I do most of my quests without wearing any armor. That part was a pretty big surprise for me, as you have to read through the entire section to learn about the assassins.

Xdflames (talk) 17:57, July 20, 2012 (UTC)

Re: Move [edit source]

I moved it to it's name, where it is now, because of RS:IMG#NAME of course. It doesn't state, even in the original proposal, that it has to graphically updated to have it's current name. RS:IMG#NAME says "Historical images should be called Subject old.png", and the main key on this is Historical, it's done with, over, not any more. 2010 is 2 years back and that's considered historical in my book, so it should be old.png. That's just my reasoning though. Hair 18:40, July 24, 2012 (UTC)

Re:Night of the Kinshra [edit source]

As far as I've read (the first few lines), I think it would be cool if you replaced "Player" with {{USERNAME}}. :P This is just cosmetical though Habblet (talk|c) 17:14, July 27, 2012 (UTC)

So far so good, should add some little humor alongside. And soon. Pretty soon. --Recent uploads Spine Talk Guest book 03:29, July 28, 2012 (UTC)

Night of the Kinshra [edit source]

Hey, it certainly looks interesting, I'm following it already. I will read it fully when I have the time, and let you know how I find it! :) An Undead Chicken? Weario Talk | Sign A Stylish Maroon Hat! 11:15, July 28, 2012 (UTC)

I've read it during my skilling, I've enjoyed it so far! I like the humour you've put in it. It's also nice that I see my own name as the player, that get's me more into the story. :) Can't wait to see more! An Undead Chicken? Weario Talk | Sign A Stylish Maroon Hat! 18:24, July 29, 2012 (UTC)
I've read it all, and I think it was absolutely amazing! The secret agent part was a bit awkward, but I liked it still. :P This should definitly be a quest in runescape! Too bad it would be spoiled already for me if it would. X) An Undead Chicken? Weario Talk | Sign A Stylish Maroon Hat! 20:03, August 2, 2012 (UTC)

This [edit source]

[1]

They're showing up as red links for me under wanted files+pages; so they're misnamed in some way or don't exist. or it's just me? MolMan 17:56, July 31, 2012 (UTC)

:O definitely a false positive. :x I can play the files myself on the actual page. Thanks for fixing. MolMan 18:03, July 31, 2012 (UTC)

Night of the Kinshra [edit source]

Looks good so far.

" There are also tripwires which, when triggered, make part of the ceiling collapse, hitting 25% of your MAXIMUM health (that is, Hitpoints level x 2.5). "

Taking my max hp (990), that would be 990*2.5=2475. 25% is 0.25 (990*0.25=247.5) :P. Small recharge gem.png Ansela Jonla Slayer-icon.png 11:50, August 2, 2012 (UTC)

MRFC [edit source]

After asking additional people, I've decided to make the thread. Here. Gotta go. Wish me luck! --Recent uploads Spine Talk Guest book 12:51, August 2, 2012 (UTC)

TT Scans [edit source]

Hello Fswe1, I have added new options to the Yew Grove thread regarding my proposed overhaul to the TT Guide Scans page. Please take a minute to read over them and to potentially alter your opinion on the overhaul. Thank you for your input in this discussion. Truth Forger Talk 02:57, August 3, 2012 (UTC)

RE: Evil Mahjarrat article IP vandal [edit source]

Stay classy Fswe1! :D svco4bY.png 3Gf5N2F.png 06:11, August 4, 2012 (UTC)

trivial fursuit [edit source]

you is ma hero cuz you remove trivia. marry me pls ANSVD Bucket detail.png rwojy 15:06, August 6, 2012 (UTC)

what if i use majik and turn u into a bukkit NLLCHJV Bucket detail.png rwojy 15:17, August 6, 2012 (UTC)
i luv u too ms. bukkit SXWMO Bucket detail.png rwojy 16:27, August 6, 2012 (UTC)
ur hideous gtfo pls MYUEPXW Bucket detail.png rwojy 17:29, August 6, 2012 (UTC)

WHAT'S SOAKING WET AND CLUELESS [edit source]

YOUR FACE -- Iiii I I I 16:48, August 6, 2012 (UTC)

ARE YOU CALLING YOURSELF BLACK DONT BE RACIST MAN -- Iiii I I I 19:27, August 6, 2012 (UTC)

The funny thing that happens when you have a tropical top, using the muscle man emote, and have absolutely nothing else interesting to do. [edit source]

Mfqb4.gif

--Recent uploads Spine Talk Guest book 22:39, August 7, 2012 (UTC)

Sword Frog's DII images [edit source]

For the DII spam, he had a full inventory and full bank in real rs, and wearing the destroy only items. When you import, anything you wear is unequipped by force, causing it to drop on the ground. Do as much as we can before Jagex patches it! --Recent uploads Spine Talk Guest book 01:46, August 10, 2012 (UTC)

A fellow Zarosian? [edit source]

Are you a fellow Zarosian? Please, if you are, we need to join up, as there are few Zarosian humans left in the realm of Gielinor and of this strange world called the Runescape Wikia!

All glory to Zaros!

Ice Rush12 Zaros symbol.png Talk Hiscores 13:52, August 10, 2012 (UTC)

Fellow Zarosians [edit source]

You mentioned others, such as Wahasitiel, Char, and Sliske. I do not know of these, but I have heard rumors from adventurers of tales of creatures and Mahjarrat of such a name. Comically, it seems that there are hundreds of trapped Azzandras, as many of my fellow explorers report having freed a Mahjarrat of the same name of that the one I freed. Weird! I have, however, freed Akthankos from the clutches of another of Zamorak's puny followers,(why does her name not come to mind?!)and I believe we became friends. Right now I am trying to find out the secret of the Ancient Curses, but, however, Devious Minds constantly thwarts me, with its requirement of at least 61 smithing. Terrible.

All glory to Zaros!

Ice Rush12 Zaros symbol.png Talk Hiscores 14:02, August 10, 2012 (UTC)

Agreed! I cannot wait to meet you in real RS, maybe we should do a dung together.

All praise be to Zaros! Ice Rush12 Zaros symbol.png Talk Hiscores 17:06, August 10, 2012 (UTC)

This is you! [edit source]

Revenge is sweet!

http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20110317132312/runescape/images/thumb/archive/b/bb/20111126080225%21Mountain_troll_old.png/87px-Mountain_troll_old.png

http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20110317132312/runescape/images/thumb/archive/b/bb/20111126080225%21Mountain_troll_old.png/87px-Mountain_troll_old.png

http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20110317132312/runescape/images/thumb/archive/b/bb/20111126080225%21Mountain_troll_old.png/87px-Mountain_troll_old.png

http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20110317132312/runescape/images/thumb/archive/b/bb/20111126080225%21Mountain_troll_old.png/87px-Mountain_troll_old.png

http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20110317132312/runescape/images/thumb/archive/b/bb/20111126080225%21Mountain_troll_old.png/87px-Mountain_troll_old.png

http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20110317132312/runescape/images/thumb/archive/b/bb/20111126080225%21Mountain_troll_old.png/87px-Mountain_troll_old.png

http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20110317132312/runescape/images/thumb/archive/b/bb/20111126080225%21Mountain_troll_old.png/87px-Mountain_troll_old.png

http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20110317132312/runescape/images/thumb/archive/b/bb/20111126080225%21Mountain_troll_old.png/87px-Mountain_troll_old.png

http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20110317132312/runescape/images/thumb/archive/b/bb/20111126080225%21Mountain_troll_old.png/87px-Mountain_troll_old.png

http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20110317132312/runescape/images/thumb/archive/b/bb/20111126080225%21Mountain_troll_old.png/87px-Mountain_troll_old.png

http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20110317132312/runescape/images/thumb/archive/b/bb/20111126080225%21Mountain_troll_old.png/87px-Mountain_troll_old.png

http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20110317132312/runescape/images/thumb/archive/b/bb/20111126080225%21Mountain_troll_old.png/87px-Mountain_troll_old.png

http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20110317132312/runescape/images/thumb/archive/b/bb/20111126080225%21Mountain_troll_old.png/87px-Mountain_troll_old.png

http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20110317132312/runescape/images/thumb/archive/b/bb/20111126080225%21Mountain_troll_old.png/87px-Mountain_troll_old.png

http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20110317132312/runescape/images/thumb/archive/b/bb/20111126080225%21Mountain_troll_old.png/87px-Mountain_troll_old.png

http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20110317132312/runescape/images/thumb/archive/b/bb/20111126080225%21Mountain_troll_old.png/87px-Mountain_troll_old.png

http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20110317132312/runescape/images/thumb/archive/b/bb/20111126080225%21Mountain_troll_old.png/87px-Mountain_troll_old.png

http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20110317132312/runescape/images/thumb/archive/b/bb/20111126080225%21Mountain_troll_old.png/87px-Mountain_troll_old.png

http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20110317132312/runescape/images/thumb/archive/b/bb/20111126080225%21Mountain_troll_old.png/87px-Mountain_troll_old.png

http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20110317132312/runescape/images/thumb/archive/b/bb/20111126080225%21Mountain_troll_old.png/87px-Mountain_troll_old.png

http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20110317132312/runescape/images/thumb/archive/b/bb/20111126080225%21Mountain_troll_old.png/87px-Mountain_troll_old.png

http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20110317132312/runescape/images/thumb/archive/b/bb/20111126080225%21Mountain_troll_old.png/87px-Mountain_troll_old.png

http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20110317132312/runescape/images/thumb/archive/b/bb/20111126080225%21Mountain_troll_old.png/87px-Mountain_troll_old.png

http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20110317132312/runescape/images/thumb/archive/b/bb/20111126080225%21Mountain_troll_old.png/87px-Mountain_troll_old.png

http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20110317132312/runescape/images/thumb/archive/b/bb/20111126080225%21Mountain_troll_old.png/87px-Mountain_troll_old.png

http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20110317132312/runescape/images/thumb/archive/b/bb/20111126080225%21Mountain_troll_old.png/87px-Mountain_troll_old.png

http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20110317132312/runescape/images/thumb/archive/b/bb/20111126080225%21Mountain_troll_old.png/87px-Mountain_troll_old.png

http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20110317132312/runescape/images/thumb/archive/b/bb/20111126080225%21Mountain_troll_old.png/87px-Mountain_troll_old.png

http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20110317132312/runescape/images/thumb/archive/b/bb/20111126080225%21Mountain_troll_old.png/87px-Mountain_troll_old.png

http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20110317132312/runescape/images/thumb/archive/b/bb/20111126080225%21Mountain_troll_old.png/87px-Mountain_troll_old.png

Ice Rush12 Zaros symbol.png Talk Hiscores 18:14, August 10, 2012 (UTC)

Trolls [edit source]

http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRfptcKUPjNE5pD3GJuHXCdtSAmPJfD7ScLO4d1-3f9PZ0rSYCI

The trolls have now exploded, burning you to a crisp! Muhahahahahaha!

All glory to Zaros!

Ice Rush12 Zaros symbol.png Talk Hiscores 19:22, August 10, 2012 (UTC)

Taste Vengeance! This is what I'll leave you like when I'm done with you! http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20110901195659/runescape/images/7/71/Sick_chathead.gif

Ice Rush12 Zaros symbol.png Talk Hiscores 22:10, August 10, 2012 (UTC)

Hiiii!!! [edit source]

Um, yeah, hi! Um...gee, this is kinda awkward... uh, sorry 'bout those GU pages, eh? Hey, have a pony, on me! 1MAYL.png Love from, Hofmic Talk 09:42, August 11, 2012 (UTC)

What? Fwse is brony? Achievements Coelacanth0794 Talk Contribs 11:36, August 11, 2012 (UTC)
That doesn't answer my question Achievements Coelacanth0794 Talk Contribs 12:28, August 15, 2012 (UTC)

Noob [edit source]

Nou!/bren/tc 09:37, August 14, 2012 (UTC)

re:Hellup [edit source]

Dan moet je <small style="line-height:0.9em;display:inline-block;vertical-align:-5px;"> voor de eerste link zetten, dan tussen de twee links een <br/> zetten, en na de tweede link </small> zetten. Voorbeeld: <small style="line-height:0.9em;display:inline-block;vertical-align:-5px;">[[Cake]]<br/>[[Pie]]</small> wordt Cake
Pie
. J O E Y T J E 5 0 T A L K pull my finger 14:16, August 14, 2012 (UTC)

[edit source]

Be sure to check out my video tutorial at: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t3o6aJ9wxkc /bren/tc 22:42, August 17, 2012 (UTC)

RE: Translucency guide [edit source]

Accent? I didn't think I had an accent... :o What does it sound like lol? Well, "you sound old" I can take as a compliment because to me, I sounded like a little kid to be quite honest :P Thanks for the commends though, /bren/tc 06:50, August 18, 2012 (UTC)

Lol I would much rather not have an American accent :P I do use Camtasia 7. Clarify your problem please and what horizontal black like? Are you talking about where the ground and white space meets in your house? Make sure you take the full image with only the grass on the background. Don't let anything you need to make transparent meet with the ground and that white space, otherwise you will have trouble getting rid of that. You can see how I messed up here (if this is what you're talking about). /bren/tc 07:38, August 18, 2012 (UTC)

Re:Cold War infobox [edit source]

Ok thanks for the heads-up :) Dragon dagger.png A m o V o s 13:08, August 19, 2012 (UTC)

Cool thanks! :P Dragon dagger.png A m o V o s 15:04, August 19, 2012 (UTC)

RE:Compress gifs [edit source]

To be honest with you.. I don't have a clue :D. Someone else usually compresses my gifs. By the way, in the Evolution of Combat beta, the NPCs in Ritual of the Mahjarrat have the following levels:

  • General Khazard: 150
  • Wahisietel: 150
  • Sir Tiffy: 160
  • Lucien: 156
  • Arrav: 145
  • All of the other Mahjarrat (Except Zemouregal, Sliske and Jhallan): 140
  • Zemouregal, Idria and Sliske(Although Sliske has no level in the live game either.): None

Yay, an old man is stronger than a godly Mahjarrat! Adventurer's log Wahisietel (Talk) Quest map icon.png 15:00, August 19, 2012 (UTC)

Animations [edit source]

Hey, I saw you uploaded a gif of larry struggling, but you used your OoO to record the animation. Please don't use your OoO to zoom in when making animations. Because animations can't be resized on pages, and because big animations are usually HUGE in filesize, please just make it the size of not zooming in (press F1 twice in your OoO). That way all animations are somewhat the same size, and their filesize is not too big, and they fit on pages more easily. J O E Y T J E 5 0 T A L K pull my finger 15:06, August 19, 2012 (UTC)

The reason why it's such a large file is because there was little to no compression in relation to the GIF and there was such a variety of colors in the animation. Let's just say that the water in the background doesn't help the file size one bit. For instance, I re-record to crop out everything but the subject to the end borders of it to produce as small a file size as I possibly can. As well, the more frames your animation has, the larger the file size. Ryan PM 19:22, August 19, 2012 (UTC)
Saw this on User talk:Malfioz and Special:Recentchanges. Using gifsicle -b --crop 0,48+220x404 -O2, I cropped most of the moving water out of the image. This saved 170 KB. a proofreader ▸ 22:02, August 19, 2012 (UTC)
Not sure where to reply. Anyway, thanks! User_talk:Fswe1 Fsw e1 Brassica Prime symbol.png 05:06, August 20, 2012 (UTC)

A lovely image [edit source]

Vanesculasface.png Adventurer's log Wahisietel (Talk) Quest map icon.png 18:58, August 20, 2012 (UTC)

Vampire boobies... highly under-rated... must hurt like hell to feed your babies, tho O_o! . . . Yours, This user admires the Void Knights. Who aim to maintain Gielinor's Equilibrium. Enquidou Talk This user likes to do Quests and genuinely loves the story line; lore is his love! . . 16:54, November 10, 2012 (UTC)

Duel Arena screenshot [edit source]

Hey there, I took a picture of the duel arena like you wanted, though after I uploaded it was deleted for some reason, don't exactly know why but heres the link to the image I uploaded in case you didn't get to see it the first time. Is this what you had in mind for the screenshot or a different angle? On the Duel Arena page the main image here isn't actually the Duel Arena, it's just the hospital area soo, dunno. If you find a place for this image that would be terrific but currently I have no clue where it'd go. --ytmxy.png jMNyg.png 18:07, August 25, 2012 (UTC)

Trans your images! [edit source]

You know how to do it, so please do so. Small recharge gem.png Ansela Jonla Slayer-icon.png 14:56, August 27, 2012 (UTC)

Chathead translucency [edit source]

Do chatheads in need of translucency somehow not fit the requirements for having a translucency template? Joel amos Talk Contribs 20:37, August 27, 2012 (UTC)

About Jhallan [edit source]

Jhallan is not mentioned by Azzanadra DURING the quest The Temple at Senntisten, and during The Tale of the Muspah, Jhallan himself stated that he used his remaining energy to create the tail, he wouldn't be able to hold Lucien with no power. Plus, only the supposed dialogue with Azzanadra shouldn't be considered, other sources such as the Notes (a-j) from Zemouregal, the quest The Tale of the Muspah and the Ritual of the Mahjarrat quest should be considered as well. These sources refer to Jhallan as a very weak individual, and if he was a powerful and worthy Zarosian, Sliske wouldn't have loved Lucien's suggestion to sacrifice him in the 18th Ritual.

This is a video of an individual doing The Temple at Senntisten quest, he goes thru all the chat options with Azzanadra and Jhallan is not mentioned at all. Check it out: http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Wu-pa8bZ08M


"Jhallan One of the weakest of our race. He did not even dare attend the last Ritual, so he will be even weaker now. I'm ashamed to even call him a Mahjarrat." - Zemouregal

From one of the greatest admirers of your devotion to the Runescape wiki, Magpie.png Hallowland talk Woodcutting-icon.png 00:15, August 28, 2012 (UTC).

I suggest a creation of a new paragraph about Jhallan's past, when he was a good warrior. Here is the source your friend Wahisietel presented to me, in which you can find information to create the paragraph:

Transcription:

  • Azzanadra: While the construction continues, I have some more rather dangerous challenges for you. More accurately, it is a pair of challenges: one in Morytania and the other in the far north. In both cases, I need an object of ancient power.
  • Player: I have some questions about the mission in the north. Tell me about this frozen fortress.
  • Azzanadra: The fort was an ancient Mahjarrat stronghold. It still is, at times.
  • Player: Only at times?
  • Azzanadra: Yes. I have not discussed this with you before, but there is a secret to the long lives us mahjarrat lead.
  • Player: Yes, I know all about the secret.
  • Azzanadra: You do? But how? Perhaps I have underestimated you. Well, you can see why the fortress is significant.
  • Player: Jhallan told me all about it.
  • Azzanadra: Jhallan lives? Oh blessed Zaros!

Option 1:

  • Player: Yes, he's fighting fit.
  • Azzanadra: Well, now, if he is in good condition, then we Zarosian Mahjarrat are in an even stronger position than I had imagined. I must admit, I have been critical of him in the past, but, on reflection, Jhallan has always been loyal to Zaros and is such a warrior. I fancy that the Barrows Brothers could learn a trick or two from him. I would agree that he could sometimes be a little rude and sneaky, so he had trouble fitting in with the other Zarosian Mahjarrat. In honesty, we believed he would turn and side with Zamorak as soon as the opportunity arose, but he did not! He is a true Zarosian, madam!

Option 2:

  • Player: Only just, he's pretty weak.
  • Azzanadra: Oh, that does not bode well for the coming ritual. I can only pray that he makes it through. I shall aid him where I can, as Zarosian brothers should.

Option 3:

  • Player: No, Jhallan died.
  • Azzanadra: Oh, you cannot know how much it pains me to hear that, [player name]. Although I have been critical of him in the past, on reflection, he was fiercely loyal to Zaros. A good warrior in his day too.

If you don't want to create the paragraph, tell me ;)

From your friend, Magpie.png Hallowland talk Woodcutting-icon.png 17:04, August 28, 2012 (UTC).

I can haz Mahjarrat? [edit source]

Btw who's your fav Mahjarrat? Ice Rush12 Zaros symbol.png Talk Hiscores 17:36, August 29, 2012 (UTC)

Weirdo. But my fav would have to be Azzandra. Ice Rush12 Zaros symbol.png Talk Hiscores 21:30, August 30, 2012 (UTC)

GWD update [edit source]

Good luck getting updated npc images, if you're doing them. Small recharge gem.png Ansela Jonla Slayer-icon.png 17:18, September 1, 2012 (UTC)

Nex's Chamber [edit source]

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/35/ancientprison.png/

--Recent uploads Spine Talk Guest book 20:22, September 1, 2012 (UTC)

Was a bit busy this weekend, so I didn't have much time. Thanks for uploading it anyways. --Recent uploads Spine Talk Guest book 22:12, September 2, 2012 (UTC)

A wikicape for you! [edit source]

Wikicape of Image Maintenance.png WikiCape of Image Maintenance
Awarded to Fswe1

This Wikicape is awarded to you for your wiki archaeology skills in extracting images from User:Tsunoflare r1943311. Historical images for the win!

a proofreader ▸

07:59, September 3, 2012 (UTC)

Yeah, that revision was odd. Disgruntled users don't usually upload dumps of stuff to be done, they just pack up and leave, but that user did, and you found it. Better late than never! a proofreader ▸ 08:09, September 3, 2012 (UTC)
As for Sliske, I like the rewrite; it has good grammar, although it can get awkward to read at times ("raged when X, who, with the help of Y, Z, A, B and C, did D"). I have one pertinent question, though: where the hell do you get this stuff? Lol a proofreader ▸ 17:34, September 3, 2012 (UTC)

Re:Mart'n [edit source]

Why did you put a beta image on a mainspace page? I merged it so that it would be there, available to revert back to, once EoC is maingame. Small recharge gem.png Ansela Jonla Slayer-icon.png 11:10, September 3, 2012 (UTC)

You has fail [edit source]

File:Dragon_full_helm_chathead.png Fail trans! :P — Jr Mime (talk) 14:01, September 8, 2012 (UTC)

Easter Bunny [edit source]

Can you put this Easter bunny on the GU/NPCs/Other page? I don't understand how to put it in. <.< sssSp7p.png IjLCqFF.png 03:19, September 10, 2012 (UTC)

Thank you (: But your talk page maintenance is equally as [email protected]#$ sssSp7p.png IjLCqFF.png 13:59, September 10, 2012 (UTC)

Legacy of Seergaze edit [edit source]

I don't understand your edit summary here -- can you elaborate? It seems like a teleport to start the quest is certainly important information. --Andorin (Talk) (Contribs) 05:31, September 10, 2012 (UTC)

Blurry AA [edit source]

The image is blurry, yes, but that's just the normal openGL Anti Aliasing. The image was not resized or anything. ~Broxzier~ (Talk) 14:04, September 11, 2012 (UTC)

Whoops, sorry. For some reason is WAS resized. But I uploaded the 1:1 scaled version now. Sorry for any troubles. ~Broxzier~ (Talk) 14:24, September 11, 2012 (UTC)

Ogre/Jogre gif rants [edit source]

This is the place for people to rant about the HUGE file sizes of File:Jogre nose-pulking.gif and File:Ogre eating fluff.gif. My response to all is: "I'm very sorry about the humongous file sizes, but I've resized/compressed them as much as possible. It's just long animations and large things with lots of colours. Wikia fixed the parameter thing, so at least it PLAYS. Anyway, it's too adorable not to upload, so please just compress it through Proofie's nice bot and don't flame me. Again, sorry. Kthxbai." User_talk:Fswe1 Fsw e1 Brassica Prime symbol.png 17:09, September 11, 2012 (UTC)

idle animations [edit source]

We don't need ENORMOUS gifs for every idle animation monsters have. Also, when you're recording a big object, please use your OoO to zoom out, so that the files will be smaller, and after that, you can crop the files even more so that the filesize will be even smaller. I'm not saying you should redo the ogre animations, but that's just for future cases of big objects. For these idle animation gifs: they're just not notable enough, and they're unnecessary. They're just idle animations, and they don't need to be on the wiki. J O E Y T J E 5 0 T A L K pull my finger 17:12, September 11, 2012 (UTC)

I already deleted the files when posting the above message. Even though you may find the animations hilarious, I don't think they're funny at all. The possibility of being funny to some doesn't seem enough reason to let people download a >6MB big file, that's more than 50% the pagewith (remember: Oasis is thin). J O E Y T J E 5 0 T A L K pull my finger 17:44, September 11, 2012 (UTC)

"Legacy of Seergaze" [edit source]

Lol, I saw how you tried to knock me off. No one looks at the Talk pages for articles, unless they see the edit on the "Recent Activity" page, or they follow it (which I very much doubt).
Now, you seem to new to this whole "Recommendation" system. This wikia's list of recommendations is incomplete, as the recommendations also include Quests. When you select a Quest recommendation, you kinda "Home Teleport" to the starting location of the quest.
ANYONE can use the Recommendation system, not just members doing the Tutorial. Members including myself have noticed this and taken advantage of it. I think I will start an thread in the Yew Grove suggesting an addition to the "Walkthrough" box for every quest, where it would say whether players can get a recommendation to Teleport to the starting point of the quest or not. Let me know what you think of this on my talk page. --UltimateKuriboh (talk • contribs) 17:23, September 12, 2012 (UTC)

  • My point being, would you support an additional thing in the "Walkthrough" box at the top of each Quest guide page, saying whether or not a "Recommendation" is available to teleport quickly to that quest's starting location? --UltimateKuriboh (talk • contribs) 17:41, September 12, 2012 (UTC)

Discussing [edit source]

Hey Fswe :), apparently you know quite a bit about lore, I'd like to discuss some things with you if you don't mind, could you join the chat some day ;p? Magpie.png Hallowland talk Woodcutting-icon.png 00:51, September 13, 2012 (UTC)

Well the discussion is about the God Wars, I'd contact you in-game but unfortunately my laptop broke and I'm using my mobile, so I can't play Runescape at the moment ): Magpie.png Hallowland talk Woodcutting-icon.png 20:03, September 13, 2012 (UTC)

Noob, I don't see it... o.O [edit source]

I'm at Barbarian Assault, I can't see the birdy :[] /bren/tc 07:18, September 16, 2012 (UTC)

NOOB! Where's my birdie screenshot? Frown /bren/tc 13:07, September 17, 2012 (UTC)

Merges completed [edit source]

Can you handle the re-licensing of the files please. And removal of the speedy deletion tags. And updating of the file links on the relevant pages. Small recharge gem.png Ansela Jonla Slayer-icon.png 12:31, September 18, 2012 (UTC)

O [edit source]

Oh I didn't see that new postbag, thanks for telling me Fswe <33 Magpie.png Hallowland talk Woodcutting-icon.png 14:29, September 23, 2012 (UTC)

Have fun [edit source]

With all the new music tracks. Small recharge gem.png Ansela Jonla Slayer-icon.png 16:25, September 26, 2012 (UTC)

:File:Uraeus (apep's axe) detail.png [edit source]

How'd you get that angle? I was shooting for that... but my orb just refused to cooperate. MolMan 18:01, September 30, 2012 (UTC)

RE: [edit source]

Okay, I've got to admit that you caught me off guard there. Suppa chuppa Talk 00:23, October 2, 2012 (UTC)

I'm doing fine, just a lot busier than I've been in recent memory :P How are you? Suppa chuppa Talk 06:05, October 2, 2012 (UTC)

cape page [edit source]

Sorry bout that, missed that detail in the infobox about it being an item for Festival of the Dead. I was actually about to revert it myself before u did :P Primal Link (talk) 18:08, October 2, 2012 (UTC)


we need a picture of het (monster) i would do it if i havnt done ichtlarins little helper.

~~demise36

Drakans old image [edit source]

Can you please? <3 sssSp7p.png IjLCqFF.png 21:59, October 3, 2012 (UTC)

Sentilen's Tomb FIMG [edit source]

Can you retake the image with the updated models? If you do that then I'll pass the FIMG. Also do note I have a message above this one ^ sssSp7p.png IjLCqFF.png 19:37, October 4, 2012 (UTC)

Thanks. (: sssSp7p.png IjLCqFF.png 18:02, October 5, 2012 (UTC)

RE:Skulls bouncer [edit source]

You named him completely wrong and he's only linked to on a disambiguation page. How on earth am I meant to find the article when it's impossible to find? Ugh. sssSp7p.png IjLCqFF.png 13:23, October 6, 2012 (UTC) :[[:File:King_Black_Dragon_death.gif|Do something]]. sssSp7p.png IjLCqFF.png 13:37, October 6, 2012 (UTC)

Maybe put it on the KBD page?? -.- sssSp7p.png IjLCqFF.png 23:12, October 6, 2012 (UTC)
I can't load GU, that's why I didn't add it. Also I can barely load your talk page because of all the stupid images. sssSp7p.png IjLCqFF.png 00:52, October 9, 2012 (UTC)
Congratulations. sssSp7p.png IjLCqFF.png 12:32, October 9, 2012 (UTC)

Gnomes [edit source]

Strisathchathead.gif Sithaphchathead.gif Sakirthchathead.gif

Adventurer's log Wahisietel (Talk) Quest map icon.png 15:10, October 6, 2012 (UTC)

IaotM [edit source]

Hey, no offense. But your revert doesn't make any sense. I have infact added information on the quest like, elaborating on the priestly warriors, explaining cutscenes, Veliaf's reason for transferring to Rott and so on..

As for the plaster fragment and the plaque, I have no reason to remove them. They are still there. Also, Efaritay does not play any part in the quest and so it isn't mentioned either in the pre-edit or my edit.

If you still feel like some info is missing, I'd have no qualms for you adding them. But I feel like the current version is elaborate and better than the long prose that was earlier.

Thanks. -- Al ch ez 16:20, October 11, 2012 (UTC)

Ha, I'm not an alchie, but you can call me alc. F..s..wait, what can I call you? -- Al ch ez 11:33, October 12, 2012 (UTC)
Makes sense, seeing that all your posts on my talk page are of the Myreque. :P -- Al ch ez 12:31, October 12, 2012 (UTC)
Oh, okay. Not sure if I was around at that time.. -- Al ch ez 12:52, October 12, 2012 (UTC)
Nah, I have seen you around on the wiki and you've always been Fswe1. And I've been here since like 2-3 months. -- Al ch ez 13:02, October 12, 2012 (UTC)
My bad. But in my defence, I hadn't read your profile before now and neither did I know you in-game. -- Al ch ez 14:04, October 12, 2012 (UTC)

I have the suckiest internet, so I avoid large pages (especially when there's SO many images on them) unless I'm editing them.

[edit source]

Found a add-on for Chrome. 'Nuff said. -- Al ch ez 14:12, October 12, 2012 (UTC)

Switch infoboxes and buttons [edit source]

Here's the thing. Before when you were using monobook, the script showed you the buttons with your browser's default appearance, because I honestly find Monobook's default appearance for them to be quite ugly. However, because of limitations with the MediaWiki parser, this had to be done with extra scripting, which I now honestly see to be unnecessary. Instead, I just gave them a custom appearance. CSS is always better than scripting to achieve the same effect.

However, I can understand why you might not like the custom appearance I've put forward. Fun fact: I actually took that style from a previous project that I just happened to have lying around. I'll mess around with some stuff and get back to you, but if you have suggestions for colours I could use for the background gradient, do share.

And modifying the template itself won't achieve anything outside of breaking it. Just saying. Lol Matt (t) 08:02, October 20, 2012 (UTC)

And if people want the default monobook appearance, I can just revert back to those. Matt (t) 08:07, October 20, 2012 (UTC)

Trade secrets [edit source]

How the hell did you get that angle in [this] image, 'coz it certainly ain't the default one? The NPCs position seems to be swapped too.. -- Al ch ez 10:09, October 20, 2012 (UTC)

They must have changed it. And here I was thinking you were some kind of a genius photog.. :P -- Al ch ez 10:30, October 20, 2012 (UTC)
Evil Laugh.gif -- Al ch ez 10:35, October 20, 2012 (UTC)
Full body is more dramatic, Watson. -- Al ch ez 10:41, October 20, 2012 (UTC)
Just for the gifs, I Surrender.gif. You are 1 ruthless spammer.. -- Al ch ez 10:58, October 20, 2012 (UTC)

Chathead breakthrough! [edit source]

Looks like Jagex has made some improvements to Duel Arena, and possibly changed the way we get our player chatheads. Farewell to chathead circle clipping for players!

FQl6Z.png

-- Recent uploads Spine Talk Guest book 22:13, October 23, 2012 (UTC)

Surprise BJ [edit source]

:) -- Al ch ez 14:28, October 24, 2012 (UTC)

Ohh, you came close. But the correct answer was Birthday Jig. Or as he would say, "Wooo Wooo!" -- Al ch ez 15:34, October 24, 2012 (UTC)
Oo, thanks. Wait, there isn't some kind of twisted meiyerditch GPS in/on this, right? o.0 -- Al ch ez 15:44, October 24, 2012 (UTC)
Gross. Anywho, I'd rather get some miles on this before cashing it in. May you give BJs to everyone around you. Surprise BJs even. -- Al ch ez 15:51, October 24, 2012 (UTC)

I am... Amascut? [edit source]

I'm gonna be quite busy for the next 24 hours atleast, but when I get the time, sure. :) -- Al ch ez 10:48, October 28, 2012 (UTC)

I was planning to sit down today and check out the Amascut page, and then BOOM! 40,000 bytes worth of data, right in my face. Okay, first of all, good job collecting all this massive amounts of information, and secondly I still don't have enough time to check it out. So I'm guessing maybe a day or more before I can really get on it. Sorry, man.. -- Al ch ez 09:59, October 30, 2012 (UTC)
I understand what you're saying, but detailed versions are what quest guides are made for. I've tried to summarise all the relevant portions, and yeah I do seem to have missed the Leela portions. The removed sections wouldn't help much, like Jabari's argument with Osman, more backdrop on Khnum's reason, etc. As for the job (:P), my main reason for doing all this is for myself. I like to read and write stuff. -- Al ch ez 17:31, November 1, 2012 (UTC)
Well, I think after a week's effort, your page looks good enough to be featured now.
*taps a period*
*signs off*
*walks away, Gangnam-style*
-- Al ch ez 13:10, November 4, 2012 (UTC)
FEATURED! Congratulations, bro. :) -- Al ch ez 06:54, December 2, 2012 (UTC)

RE:First! [edit source]

Spamming my talk page are we? to my talk page! King TALK Wer den König nicht ehrt, ist nicht Lebenswert. 00:48, October 31, 2012 (UTC)

GU [edit source]

Please put Special:UnusedFiles these wherever they go (the historical images). You seem to have accidentally removed them when editing the NPC GU page. sssSp7p.png IjLCqFF.png 14:04, October 31, 2012 (UTC)

You can do it. (: sssSp7p.png IjLCqFF.png 01:36, November 1, 2012 (UTC)

Ghouls [edit source]

GhoulChampion.png

GhoulChampion2.png

Ghoulchampion3.png Adventurer's log Wahisietel (Talk) Quest map icon.png 15:15, November 2, 2012 (UTC)

Re: Twenty-first! [edit source]

Et voilà ta punition pour avoir créé une section qui fait référence à sa position sur ma page de discussion! En passant, je ne suis pas un canard.

a proofreader ▸

21:42, November 3, 2012 (UTC)

Sacrificing fire cape.gif File:Safespot melee.gif Salty claws dance.gif Sample table.gif Sandstorm.gif Saradomins Lightning.gif File:Seal Emote.gif Setting up a net trap.gif Shade.gif Shadow Barrage.gif Shake Hands.gif Shake hands old.gif File:Shark barehand hd.gif Silver torch emote.gif Skeletal platform.gif Skill Mastery.gif Sky-Jump Teleport.gif Slaughter.gif Slayer Battle Cry.gif Sleuth.gif Slime Pit Teleport.gif Slime spray.gif Small leap.gif Smash.gif Using the Dragon Forge.gif Smithing Emote.gif Snack Attack.gif Snail display.gif Snow.gif Snow Globe emote.gif Snowmaker.gif Snowman.gif Snowman pelting.gif Snowsplosion.gif Soul phylactery revive.gif Spellbook Swap.gif Spike shot.gif Spin (2010).gif Circus flaming poi.gif Spirit Beast breaks free.gif Spiritualise food.gif SpitGoblin.gif Splatter (Marshmallow).gif Splatter (Scotch-Egg).gif Split Logs Final.gif Sportsman.gif Spring.gif File:Sprite.gif Stairs animation.gif Staking the Count.gif File:Stalkmyre.gif Star mining.gif Starting horn.gif Steel of legends.gif Stepping stones.gif Stir Cauldron.gif Storm.gif StrangePower.gif File:Strange Power2.gif Strength Emote.gif File:Stun.gif Summer storm ring activated.gif Summer sun ring activated.gif Summon Obelisk.gif Using a Summoning obelisk.gif Summoning Clan Avatar.gif Summoning Emote.gif Summoning emote old.gif File:Sunbathe emote.gif Sunder.gif Superior pit trap.gif Surrender.gif Swallow Whole.gif Swamp plague.gif File:Swordfishwithoutharpoon.gif

Re:How [edit source]

That's just how I got the cutscene. -- Recent uploads Spine Talk Guest book 15:18, November 6, 2012 (UTC)

hai [edit source]

pls don't leave Template:Working on trans tagged on files for over a month. Thank chu, Haidro H rune.png Eagle feather 3.png Candle (blood red).png 1XqyDNM.png Crystal triskelion fragment 3.png Hazelmere's signet ring.png 07:00, November 9, 2012 (UTC)

Wat. PS: YOUR TALK PAGE IS TOO LAGGY. Haidro H rune.png Eagle feather 3.png Candle (blood red).png 1XqyDNM.png Crystal triskelion fragment 3.png Hazelmere's signet ring.png 11:26, November 9, 2012 (UTC)

Do No Evil [edit source]

erunisection.png Adventurer's log Wahisietel (Talk) Quest map icon.png 12:09, November 10, 2012 (UTC)

Re:Thanks [edit source]

Love you back! ;)

Sorry if I shocked you :P I must say I think her song is one of the best in the game (: And I rather liked your song too, it had a certain rawness to it, which was very fit. . . . Yours, This user admires the Void Knights. Who aim to maintain Gielinor's Equilibrium. Enquidou Talk This user likes to do Quests and genuinely loves the story line; lore is his love! . . 17:00, November 10, 2012 (UTC)

Yeah, I love those tracks..! Too bad I used to play with my sound off :( . . . Yours, This user admires the Void Knights. Who aim to maintain Gielinor's Equilibrium. Enquidou Talk This user likes to do Quests and genuinely loves the story line; lore is his love! . . 17:12, November 10, 2012 (UTC)
Not saying I'm proud of it :P . . . Yours, This user admires the Void Knights. Who aim to maintain Gielinor's Equilibrium. Enquidou Talk This user likes to do Quests and genuinely loves the story line; lore is his love! . . 17:16, November 10, 2012 (UTC)

RS music [edit source]

They should defeniately reupdate the RSmusic with intruments like they had with Piercing note. It will be awesome, literally. Especially the old and iconic songs that characterise!

What do you think? ;) . . . Yours, This user admires the Void Knights. Who aim to maintain Gielinor's Equilibrium. Enquidou Talk This user likes to do Quests and genuinely loves the story line; lore is his love! . . 17:41, November 10, 2012 (UTC)

File:Light creature absorb.gif [edit source]

You uploaded this file on 9 November 2012, and it was tagged obfile. What's up with that?

a proofreader ▸

01:16, November 12, 2012 (UTC)

Yes it's considered a minor glitch. I would upload the following image but it's defined as a minor glitch image.

0XrTA.png

-- Recent uploads Spine Talk Guest book 19:39, November 17, 2012 (UTC)

What do you think :o? [edit source]

https://runescape.wiki/w/User:Hallowland/Theories/Amascut Magpie.png Hallowland talk Woodcutting-icon.png 03:35, November 28, 2012 (UTC)

Hahahhaaha [edit source]

Oh my god I love all your newb stories and your quotes and stuff on your userpage!

I want to be your friend SO HARD. Thanks for the laughs! Hahahaha. qc6uw.png 05:30, November 29, 2012 (UTC)

Noob [edit source]

Have you read the RuneScape novels? MolMan 18:19, December 1, 2012 (UTC)

Just another person to update the pages. They could use some love. MolMan 18:28, December 1, 2012 (UTC)

Christmas Wizards [edit source]

Talk:Wizard Isidor 65.30.5.53 00:27, December 2, 2012 (UTC)

Earth Warrior [edit source]

Hey I can see you have reverted the picture back to the old one, while it is outdated now.

Can you tell me what I did wrong when I updated the picture so I can do it the right way in the future?

Thanks, Soulgazerz

Earth Warrior [edit source]

No problem, what does 4x AA mean? (I'm new to updating pictures here)

Then I can apply that in the future :)

Ah right, I always just press HIGH at graphics and it doesn't put 4xAA on automatically. Next time it'll be there ;) and thanks, just got 6 more scrolls to go so I'll update these as I get them :)
Hey, I'm back haha. Saved an uncropped Ghoul reward message but I just can't get it cropped the right way. What tool do you use to do it? Or if you want I can send you the uncropped .png file if you rather do it than explaining it :) (getting quite lucky haha, 2nd scroll in 5 hours)
Thanks for the guide. However it simply isn't working out for me >_< getting really edgy scrolls with the settings shown in the guide and it's quite difficult. :/
Hey mate.. I'm back once again lol. I just really can't crop them nicely. I currently have 4 scrolls uncropped so it's about time that I should update the pages. Could you PLEASE crop them for me or shall I update them uncropped? Thanks in advance ;)

Osman [edit source]

How different is File:Osman old.png and File:Osman (Historical).png? Explore and enjoy the world! TIMMMO Work it with all my heart! ++ Discuss Sign 16:23, December 18, 2012 (UTC)

RE:Gal-Xox [edit source]

Why don't you spend your time updating images that actually need updating instead? sssSp7p.png IjLCqFF.png 07:34, December 19, 2012 (UTC)

Sigh. His fire is easy to transl at least. sssSp7p.png IjLCqFF.png 07:38, December 19, 2012 (UTC)

Stuff [edit source]

Tribal Totem

A proud and noble tribe of Karamja. But now we are few, as men come from across sea, steal our land, and settle on our hunting grounds.

Kangai Mau on the Rantuki Tribe

Lord Handelmort is an Ardougnese explorer which means he think he have the right to come to my tribal home, steal out stuff and put in his private museum.

Kangai Mau on Lord Handelmort

Since you're the self-proclaimed loremaster of the wiki, you do something with these. -- Recent uploads Spine Talk Guest book 00:34, December 26, 2012 (UTC)

Pets [edit source]

Okay, I'm confused now. Do pets not run away at 100% hunger? Or have they reduced the pets that require food while they grow? 'Cos the whole food thing becomes kinda superfluous in the first case.. Al ch ez 14:00, December 27, 2012 (UTC)

Hail Jagex! Al ch ez 14:30, December 27, 2012 (UTC)
Amen, brother. Al ch ez 15:05, December 27, 2012 (UTC)
Hahah. I see, I see. Sure, when you're done with the information, just holler. :) Al ch ez 12:40, January 2, 2013 (UTC)
I'm not a big fan of reading stuff. But for you, someday...definitely. Al ch ez 13:32, January 2, 2013 (UTC)

My answer: Glitches :D [edit source]

I got the solomon store chatheads with a glitch in the duel arena, I dont actually have all those solomon items, and for the detailed images I'm going to have to refer you to this: http://youtu.be/xKG0sPyRzO8 video by the infamous Hax Unit. The only problem with this method is it only works with items you can equip and doesn't work for items you automatically keep on death so there are a lot of items that it doesn't work with like most of Diango's items and quest items but there are still a ton of items that do work. I continue to search my bank for items that work this this but cant find many.

If you do wish to do this glitch the best way I've found to kill yourself quickly is to go to the artifact north of the Edgville's monastery which teleports you to the KBD lair, he insta-kills you so you can do multiple items in quick succession. --ytmxy.png jMNyg.png 08:08, January 4, 2013 (UTC)

Grayzag [edit source]

Grayzag isn't ever stated to be a Zamorakian. Just because he's evil doesn't mean he follows Zamorak. For example, Sigmund is evil and he follows Saradomin. Sliske is evil and he follows Zaros. I don't see Grayzag has having a strong allegience to any god, he's just utterly, utterly insane. Adventurer's log Wahisietel (Talk) Quest map icon.png 10:35, January 4, 2013 (UTC)

Still, just because it's likely doesn't make it true. Adventurer's log Wahisietel (Talk) Quest map icon.png 10:40, January 4, 2013 (UTC)

2013 Family Photo [edit source]

This year we're doing a size limitation so that way there's not so much white space and everyone's image can roughly be the same size. I've cropped your image to meet the size limitation. If there's an issue let me know and I'll be glad to fix it further.

http://images.wikia.com/zammy/images/e/e7/Fswe1%282%29.png

User:Exor Solieve 00:54, January 11, 2013 (UTC)

Alright. Well, if you do want help using OoO let me know. Smile User:Exor Solieve 13:41, January 11, 2013 (UTC)

Oo new theory [edit source]

https://runescape.wiki/w/User:Hallowland/Theories/The_Ritual_Marker What do you think? Magpie.png Hallowland talk Woodcutting-icon.png 02:16, January 15, 2013 (UTC)

Re:SSköll boots [edit source]

I think we're gud -- Recent uploads Spine Talk Guest book 20:27, January 16, 2013 (UTC)

mccoyhadmish.blogspot.com

Source: https://runescape.wiki/w/User_talk:Fswe1/Archive_8

0 Response to "Funny People Dancing Gif Gross Piercing"

Post a Comment

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel